Red Hot Apple
Bisquick or Biscuit tops
Almond Joy Custard Pie
Pineapple Upside Down
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
Chocolate Fudge Upside Down Cake
Moist Chocolate Cake (gluten free)
Fruit on top cake (Brittnee’s Black Forest Cake)
1 30oz tube cookie dough (or equivalent of your favorite recipe)
1 pkg Double Stuffed Oreos
1 Brownie mix(9×13)
Hot fudge topping or chocolate syrup
- Prepare coals for a 12 inch dutch oven at 350 degrees (24 coals; 10 on bottom, 14 on top)
- Line dutch oven with parchment paper. Place cookie dough on liner and, using paper on sides, squish flat. Lift paper back to sides.
- Place a layer of Double Stuffed Oreos on top of the cookie dough. Cover dutch oven while you do next step.
- Mix brownie mix and pour evenly over top of the Oreos.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-60 minutes until cookies are done, but not burned. Brownie layer may not be completely set, but will as it cools
- Allow brownie to cool for 10-15 minutes. Remove from dutch oven and place on inverted lid. Cut into pieces and serve with topping and a scoop of ice cream.
Graham Cracker Brownies
Bread Pudding (plain, chocolate, blueberry cream cheese)
Russian Cream Pudding
Banana Bread Pudding
Mango Sticky Rice
Coconut Tapioca Pudding
Creamy Caramel Flan
Chocolate Covered Caramel Peanuts
Deep Fried Oreos or Candy Bars
Popcorn or Kettle Corn